Wednesday, September 30, 2009

EDRG 3344 M&W

Hello guys, sorry I wasn’t able to attend class and share some of my memories and hear from y'all. :( I had an emergency to go to and thank god everything is good.

One of my biggest crying memories was when my dog Filipo passed away like 2 years ago. He was the most and sweetest dog I ever had. I had him for 12 amazing years until one time he got really sick. One time I had got out of work and went home and the first thing they told me when I walked in was that Filipo was not doing well. I walked outside to go see him, and my first reaction when I saw him I started crying because I had never seeing him like that, he looked so sad, weak, and couldn’t even walk. I told my parents let’s take him to the doctor and they said “the only thing they can do is put him to sleep and I was like noo, I want him alive I need him”. I went back outside and the next thing I see him laying down the other side of the house and I went to grab a blanket to cover him, I sat next to him telling about when he was little and the mess he use to do. Lol I couldn’t help seeing him like that. The next day he got worse he couldn’t even stand up and his legs were already too weak. I was with my dad cleaning the backyard and the next thing my dog did, he went up to my dad and put his head in my dad’s leg and he was like telling him something. He walks couple steps and like out of nowhere he falls and I ran to him and I was like please wake up and he was still breathing but it was he’s last moments and I hugged him and once I did he closed his eyes and he stopped breathing and I couldn’t see this I couldn’t even believed it and like 5 seconds he wakes up all the way and fell back and that was the last breathe he took and never woke up. It was so hard to be there and see this; I was crying so much I couldn’t believe it, he was gone and forever. I missed him so much and we all do! :(

1 comment:

  1. it's tough loosing a dog, they're part of the family. i had a chihuahua chihuahua that died about 3 years ago and my kids and i still talk about her and what a good dog she was.

    ReplyDelete