Thursday, September 17, 2009

EDRG 3344 IF I WON...

If I won the lottery worth millions of dollars, I would probably faint as my 1st reaction but it will be of excitement. I can imagine myself jumping up and down screaming “AY DIOS MIO, NO LO PUEDO CREER GANE LA LOTERIA...AHHH”. I would not believe it myself.
The next thing I would be running to my family to show them the surprised. ¿Que compraria, hmmm? First of all I will take my time to talk about it with my family. I can imagine myself with so many things such as traveling the world is one of the biggest moments I would love to experience. For an example I would love to go to France, Paris, Germany, and somewhere out of the country.
One of the main things, I would help out my family with the bills, my brothers and as well as myself with paying for my college tuition. I am one of those people, where I know I won’t go crazy with money because I know it is important to save it until we know how to spend it.
But in my dreams I would love to buy myself a lot of cars such as a Scion, Honda, and a motorcycle. As you can see I love sports cars. :) I will love to buy me a huge amazing house like the ones in the dominions WOW! I would also go shopping spree and buy me all this expensive purses of all different kinds. There are so many things to buy with the lottery money.
But If I won the lottery ticket, I would be crying how happy and excited I will be and how I will thank god for the opportunity he will give me.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome how you would go traveling out of the country. I would also like to see how life is somewhere else. Motorcycles are cool! I am pretty sure you want a sports bike right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool that you would like to go traveling out of the country. This is something that I would enjoy doing. I've always thought that it would be cool to go to Spain or Italy. I also think that it is cool that you would help out your family with bill and also make sure to put money to your education.

    ReplyDelete