Thursday, September 24, 2009

3344 M&W BLOG 4

Hello guys,
Well yesterday I really had fun with the “About Me” book activity. I really thought it was really cute :)
I will totally use this activity for my students. I also learned the different types of Personal writing we use in life. Texting is one of the things I love to do. I am not addicted to it but I prefer texting than talking. I have more time to do things such as, while I am washing dishes I can text but I can’t talk because I can’t use my hand to hold the phone and talk while I am washing dishes.
One of the things I will like to talk about “my about me” is I work at HEB. I believe it’s a great job and I will love to appreciate my partners by writing them this letter:

Dear HEB partners,
I have being working for you guys for 2 amazing years. I will love to appreciate every moment all you partners for teaching me something new everyday and how we all make a better place to shop at HEB. J I have learned how to provide good and better customer service and how to keep the Vital 5, which is 1. Greet the customer 2. Interact 3. Offer Wow items 4. Thank them 5. Ask if they need help. I learned so much and I would love to recognize all my managers for supporting all partners and the same with our customers. I look forward to staying with you guys for more couple years. I love all my PARTNERS!!! :)
Here everything is BETTER!!!
-Veronica

1 comment:

  1. This is a really sweet letter to your employer.I think it would be awesome if someone in the H.R. dept can read.This may make them realize what a great employee that they have. Maybe they may promote you or even a give you a raise.

    ReplyDelete