Monday, October 19, 2009

EDRG 3321 Fiction Book activity

Today class was really fun! Mrs. Pickett had us make fiction book with a big white paper.
I believe my group did a good job in this book, I can t wait to present it. In the front cover we had to write and draw what fiction is to us. For an example when we walk into the library how do we know this section of books is fiction? Basically if the book looks fantasy, fairytale, adventurous and etc. it shows fiction. Then inside the book we had to write the elements of fiction. For an example, the setting, the character, plot, and etc. We also decided to draw inside to show more details of the book. And finally in the back of the book we had to write our names and tell a little bit about us. :)
It was fun working as a group!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like ya'll had a fun lesson today. Sorry I missed it but I understand what she was making the class do to get a sense of fiction literature. I look forward to seeing the self made books during next class period.

    ReplyDelete